Are you a passionate software developer who love a challenge? You could be the new intern we are looking for!
Søknadsfrist: 1. mars 2019 23:59
We are a small team, founded in 2015 by oil and software industry experts, with
the goal to digitize the oil- and energy sector. We do this by combining industry
leading commercial and academic research with modern software platform and
distribution. In cooperation with major Norwegian and international operators
such as Equinor, Aker BP and Chevron we are developing an application that
satisfies the high requirements set for oil and gas software. The Oliasoft team
consists of 15 highly skilled full-time employees with knowledge from software
development, math, physics and the oil and gas industry. We’re all good at what
we do, and we enjoy working together.
If you get excited by solving complex challenges and want to kick-start your
career in an innovative tech company, we’d love to hear from you!
How we describe our next intern
* Passionate about technology and programming
* Highly proactive and creative
* Updated on the latest trends within software technology
What you will be doing
* Write code to be included in our software Oliasoft WellDesign
* Make improvements to the deployment pipeline to ensure smooth and
* Identify and keep track of metrics that tell you how your software is
* Keep your eyes and ears open for ways we can further streamline our
How you will be doing this
* You experiment, test, try, fail and learn all the time – with one thing at a
* You’ll become part of an agile, multidisciplinary team that value active
discussions to help and support each other
* You prioritize your work with the team and our customers, weighing
both the business and technical value of each task
* You don’t do things just because they were always done that way
What we offer you
* Ability to join a growing and innovative tech company at a time where
we are expanding our business
* Autonomy and respect from day one
* No regulations or hierarchy, just a lot of interesting and challenging
work to get done. We all wear lots of hats and you will too
* Room for you to do things your way
* Competitive compensation and benefits
* Relaxed and flexible working environment
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org today. We are eager to hear
from you. We will review applications continuously.
Fristen for søknad er snarest!