Exciting and Challenging ICT Projects for new graduate
Søknadsfrist: 30. juni 2022 23:59
Simula Consulting, a daughter company of Simula Research Laboratory, delivers high-quality ICT consulting services to public and private organisations on a commercial basis. The mission of the company is to redefine what’s possible through digitalisation, bridging the gap between academic discoveries and real-world applications.
As a new member, you will be working on exciting and challenging projects in different domains ranging from logistics to aquaculture and fintech. You will be involved in end-to-end technology development: from problem and concept formulation to efficient technology development, deployment and monitoring. You will be exposed to an agile way of working, incl. usage of scrum/kanban methodology, DevOps / MLOps, etc.
What you will do
- Participate in various IT projects with external customers and internally: understand a problem, contribute to architecture, methods, and technology choices.
- Develop and implement digital products/technology in a team.
- Get the opportunity to be hands-on with machine learning models, deep learning, and statistical learning, incl. deployment and monitoring.
- Collaborate with data scientists and researchers at Simula Research Laboratory.
Who you are
We are looking for newly and/or recent graduates in ICT, mathematics, and other technical fields with
- strong Python or C++ programming skills.
- good grades from master and bachelor studies.
- understanding of machine learning models and life cycle (desirable).
- willingness to write robust, well-tested and documented code of high quality.
- good communication skills, incl. fluency in English. Ability to speak and write in Norwegian is a plus.
- A competitive salary.
- An informal and inclusive international working environment.
- Excellent opportunities for professional development and growth.
- Modern office facilities located at Oslo city center.
- Numerous benefits: access to company cabins, BabyBonus arrangements, sponsored social events, generous equipment budgets (e.g., computer, phone and subscription), subsidized canteen meals and monthly bus pass, comprehensive travel/health insurance policy, etc.
- Relocation assistance: accommodation, visas, complimentary Norwegian language courses, etc.
- Wellness and work-life balance. Our employees’ health and well-being is a priority and we encourage them to make use of our flexible work arrangements to help balance their work and home lives efficiently.
Simula is an equal opportunity employer, and women are particularly encouraged to apply.
About the application process:
Interested applicants should submit the following documentation here:
- Curriculum vitae;
- Academic transcript;
- Contact information of two references.
Application deadline: June 30, 2022. Applications will be evaluated on a rolling basis. The position will be filled as soon as possible.
Inquiries about the positions can be made by email to Valeriya Naumova (email@example.com)