TietoEVRY graduate program 2022
Søknadsfrist: 26. januar 2022 23:59
Would you like to start your career in a place where you can impact society as a part of a world-class team? TietoEVRY is the leading digital services and software company in the Nordics. We create digital advantages for businesses and societies. Whether you want to become a strategist, coder, analyst, or a future-enthusiast, you will find your place here.
We are now recruiting graduates for the fall of 2022 in Norway who want to be a part of shaping the future today! Become a part of our team consisting of 24,000 experts globally, helping businesses and societies meet their full potential – while you are also reaching yours.
Our program offers two tracks. In Norway, you have the opportunity of joining the Graduate Program Specialist track.
In the Specialist track you are offered a permanent position in one of our teams and will be a part of the Graduate Program alongside your everyday role. The Graduate Program will give you a comprehensive introduction to our company and culture, as well as markets and customer projects. On top of that our Graduate program offers networking and development opportunities with your fellow Graduates.
Once onboard you will get full access to: a personal mentor, Nordic graduate networking events, young professional network activities & gatherings, you are immediately enrolled into our well-established learning communities and experience from collaborating with multiple digital disciplines. Apart from this we offer:
- We believe that learning and growing together helps us to become better every day. You get to challenge yourself as you will get onboarded to work in our tech company with the support of your leader, team, and personal mentor. You will also have your own buddy as a trusted friend!
- Ask anyone, the number one reason to join us is people! You will have a chance to build your network across the company through our Learning Communities and together with other graduates through our Young Professionals Community!
- by working on meaningful projects that will impact millions of people. You get to influence how digitalization serves millions of people, today and tomorrow. We work with customers of all sizes, and both in the private and public sector.
We are looking for people with a background or competence in tech-related fields. You get to work with a range of different technologies, from Software development ( e.g. Java, .Net), AI/ Robotics, Cloud, business intelligence, and so much more. More specifically you:
- Have recently graduated, or you are about to graduate from your final year of studies.
- Have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree within specific tech-related subjects, For example, Programming, Data engineering, Informatics and information processing, IT Security. We are also interested in a wider it-related competencies, such as; Information Systems Science
- Are fluent in English, and preferably Many Graduate positions requires fluency in Norwegian, and this will therefore be an advantage.
We are in many locations in Norway, so you will have the opportunity to specify your desired locations when you apply! You are able to choose multiple locations and we will match you with open graduate positions based on your answer.
In our business we are solving our customers’ challenges every day. Diversity enables innovation – and innovation is what we live on in this highly dynamic technology sector. Diverse teams enable creating best user experiences for the diverse users of digital services and solutions. We achieve this by offering a thought through and fair recruitment process.
Your gateway to us will be through our gamified recruitment process. This process is tailored to give you a fair and objective screening that is also fun to experience. We use your assessment results, video response, questionnaire answers and CV to match you with the open Graduate positions available. Based on this, selected candidates will be invited to our digital speed interviews, followed by in-depth interviews. Our Graduate Program 2022 kicks of in September, employment start date can be earlier based on individual agreement and depending on the position.