Tech Graduate 2024
We are looking for Tech graduates to our IT/Tech track in Norway!
Søknadsfrist: 8. oktober 2023 00:00
You may apply to Tietoevry by selecting Apply and fill your application details to the form. You may also Apply by using LinkedIn and populate details to your application from your LinkedIn profile.
Would you like to kickstart your career in a place where you can impact society, for good?
Tietoevry creates purposeful technology that reinvents the world for good. We are a leading technology company with a strong Nordic heritage and global capabilities. Based on our core values of openness, trust and diversity, we work with our customers to develop digital futures where businesses, societies, and humanity thrive. Whether you are a strategist, coder, analyst, or a future-enthusiast, you will find your place here.
Our five end-to-end business units are Create, Industry, Care, Tech Services & Banking. This recruitment round we are looking for graduates to join Tietoevry Create and Tietoevry Industry. Click the links to read more about the business units!
We are now recruiting graduates for the fall of 2024 in Norway! Become a part of our team consisting of 24,000 experts globally, helping businesses and societies meet their full potential – while you are also reaching yours.
The Graduate Program will give you a comprehensive introduction to our company and culture, as well as markets and customer projects. On top of that our Graduate program offers networking and development opportunities with your fellow Graduates.
What we offer?
Once onboard you will get full access to a personal mentor for all work-related questions, and a buddy who is your best friend, and shows you the best coffee machine, Nordic graduate networking events, young professional network activities & gatherings. You are immediately enrolled into our well-established learning communities and experience from collaborating with multiple digital disciplines. Apart from this we offer:
- Professional and personal growth. We believe that learning and growing together helps us to become better every day. You get to challenge yourself as you will get onboarded to work in our tech company with the support of your leader, team, and personal mentor.
- Work-life-balance. We offer you professional growth, purposeful and meaningful engagements, and an outstanding work-life balance, all backed by competitive compensation. We provide a flexible hybrid work model as part of our culture and way of working.
- Community of professionals and friends. Ask anyone, the number one reason to join us is people! You will have a chance to build your network across the company through our learning communities and together with other graduates! As part of our team, you will take part in creating the future of a growing and fast-developing tech sector as part of a team whose culture is built upon a strong sense of support, fun & belonging.
- Genuinely impact our society's future by working on meaningful projects that will impact millions of people. You get to influence how digitalization serves millions of people, today and tomorrow. We work with customers of all sizes, and both in the private and public sector.
- You become part of a community where people are respected and valued. Come as you are and work the way you want. Our communities are nurtured and driven by passionate people at the front line. For us, diversity and inclusion are fundamental in the creation of an inspirational workplace and being different is how we drive innovation forwards.
Who might you be?
We are looking for people with a background or competence in tech-related fields. You get to work with a range of different technologies, from Software development (ex. Java, .Net), UX Design, AI/robotics, business intelligence, and so much more.
More specifically you:
- Have recently graduated, or you are about to graduate from your final year of studies.
- Have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree within specific tech-related subjects, For example, programming, data engineering, informatics, and information processing. We are also interested in a wider it-related competencies, such as information systems science.
- Are fluent in English, and Norwegian.
We are in many locations in Norway so you will have the opportunity to specify your desired locations when you apply! You will be asked to choose multiple locations and we will match you with open graduate positions based on your answer.
The cities we are recruiting to this round: Oslo, Stavanger, Bergen & Trondheim.
The recruitment process:
In our business we are solving our customers’ challenges every day. Diversity enables innovation – and innovation is what we live on in this highly dynamic technology sector. Diverse teams enable creating best user experiences for the diverse users of digital services and solutions. We achieve this by offering a thought through and fair recruitment process.
1. Your gateway to us will be through our gamified recruitment process. This process is tailored to give you a fair and objective screening that is also fun to experience.
2. We use your assessment results, video response, questionnaire answers and CV to match you with the open Graduate positions available.
3. Based on this, selected candidates will be invited to our digital speed interviews, followed by in-depth interviews. Our Graduate Program 2024 kicks off in September, employment start date can be earlier based on individual agreement and depending on the position.
Please write your CV in English. In addition to your CV, we ask that you also upload a copy of university and/or college grade transcripts. For applicants with ongoing studies, a preliminary grade transcript for completed courses should be submitted.
Please note, you will not be able to edit your application after it has been submitted, please make sure all attachment and information is correct before submitting your application.
We will start the recruiting process after the end date of the application which is 8th of October 2023. In case of any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Link: Tech Graduate 2024